Renovated interiors with attractive original features. Centrally located, within a brief walk of Lewisham station, Petersham Park aquatic centre, and Leichhardt Eateries.
- Rare Inner West Freehold Opportunity
- Two double bedrooms, one with original fireplace
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Stylish modern eat-in kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and gas appliances
- Two bathrooms.
- Timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails, gas heating points
- Generous rear garden with sunny aspect.
- Council Rates $332.75 per quarter
- Sydney Water Rates $165.00 per quarter
- On line Auction 25 September 2021 at 2.15pm
Internal size: 90 square metres approx.
Land size: 227 square metres approx.
Please call, email or text agent to arrange inspection time.
Email to a Friend
- Address: 53 Old Canterbury Road
- Type: Residential Sale
- Price: SOLD
- Tax Rate: $1,331 py
- Suburb: Lewisham
- Land Size: 227 m2
- Building Size: 90 m2
- Sold Price: $1,150,000
- Download Floorplans